Commercial Real Estate Services
At the Randle Law Office Ltd., L.L.P., we have over 60 years of collective experience assisting commercial developers, commercial landlords, and small to mid-sized businesses throughout the Houston, Texas, area in a wide range of real estate transactional and litigation matters. A representative sample of our past and present clientele includes Hines Interests, Transwestern, Century Development, Granite Properties, and Poseidon Partners.
Our attorneys have significant experience representing governmental entities, such as zoning and planning commissions, and regularly work with those entities with respect to land development issues. This wealth of municipal law experience allows us to better represent our private sector clients successfully and efficiently achieve their development goals.
We assist clients in connection with:
- Drafting and Negotiating Land Purchase Contracts
- Drafting and Negotiating Commercial Building Purchase Contracts
- Large Commercial Land Development
- Plats and Subdivisions
- Land Use and Zoning
- Economic Development
- Tax Abatement
- Performance Agreements
- Oil and Gas Contracts
- Title Disputes
- Drafting and Negotiating Leases
- Landlord Representation/Commercial Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Representation of Home Owners Associations
- Condemnation/Eminent Domain
- Litigation in State and Federal Court
We also assist our real estate clients with a variety of other business matters, including equipment leasing and purchases, loans and other financing, and entity formation. To find out how our team of experienced attorneys can assist you or your organization, contact the Randle Law Office Ltd., L.L.P. today.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION